You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) in partnership with the provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland & Labrador (the Atlantic Provinces), and the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFATD) will be participating in Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain, March 2- 5th, 2015.
This project will consist of:
- A review of profiles supplied by the participating firms;
- Consultation with company officials to ensure that their meetings objectives are clearly understood;
- Undertaking a systematic prospecting campaign on behalf of each company to schedule a minimum of six (6) meetings;
- Coordinating the logistics associated with the four days of business-to-business meetings, including ground transportation logistics;
- Preparing a detailed mission summary report within thirty days of completion of project reporting on the individual company results.
NATI is currently seeking proposals for the provision of these services. Click here to read the RFP document (PDF)
Any further inquiries should be made to: Natasha Hudson, Business Development Executive, NATI, at (709) 757-3253. Proposals must be submitted no later than 12:00 noon NT, December 05th, 2014.