You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
- NATI Member Export Strategy & Support Consultation
Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Date: Thursday, July 21st, 2016
Time: 8:30 a.m. -12:00 Noon
Location: Fairfield Inn and Suites, Kenmount Road, St. John's
Cost: $25.00 for NATI members, $50.00 for non-members
Join NATI on Thursday, July 21st, for an interactive and engaging half-day workshop on Gaining the Sales & Marketing Edge through Trust, with Natalie Doyle-Oldfield of Success Through Trust.
Erosion of long term customers, decreasing customer referrals, declining sales, and deceasing margins are all indicators of low trust.
This program is for audiences that want insights on how to improve business performance. Natalie demonstrates how trust in your business creates success for your business. She inspires the audience to create action plans that enable the entire company to contribute to building customer trust. Audiences finish with practical how-tos and are motivated to execute ideas to improve business performance.
Using case studies participants will:
• be given concrete ideas to improve business performance
• identify critical indicators of low customer trust
• learn the science behind how customers determine to buy
• identify steps to build, strengthen and protect trust with customers
• receive practical how -tos
Click here to register.
About Natalie Doyle Oldfield
Natalie Doyle Oldfield is a trust authority, consultant and speaker who works with companies to grow their business, profits and increase customer loyalty. A former Chief Marketing Officer, she is the author of Building Trust with your Customers and creator of The Client Trust Index™ and Becoming a Trusted Advisor. Known as a passionate and energetic speaker, she has presented to audiences throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Natalie has worked in marketing communications and sales in multinational companies for over 20 years. Her experience working with a variety of companies drew her to the conclusion that trust is the most important asset a business can protect. After years of research, and the completion of her Masters degree, Natalie created the Building Trust Model© and The Client Trust Index™ a proprietary business intelligence system to measure client sentiment and experience. She is a keynote speaker and facilitator of corporate seminars and works with organizations to increase profits and customer loyalty. Sessions offer strategies and practical tools to improve relationships, customer experiences and the bottom line.
Natalie has been a part time faculty member in the Communications and Public Relations department at Mount Saint Vincent University, and in the School of Business at the Nova Scotia Community College. She holds a Bachelor of Arts, Certificate in Management (Georgia Institute of Technology), Bachelor of Public Relations, and Masters in Public Relations and Communications.
"I would recommend the workshop [communications and versatility training]; it was professionally instructed. I liked that it was a tailored presentation and that you learned practical useful new skills." -Mandy Woodland, Barrister and Solicitor, Mandy Woodland Law
"The session was a 10/10. We would recommend it for any sales team looking to improve sales, customer relationships and customer experiences. Each account rep and production technician left with specific action item to improve customer trust and help them sell more. The session was excellent, very informative and engaging." -Ian MacArthur, Sales Manager, CTV Atlantic, Bell Media
"The Sales workshop with Natalie was fantastic! Not only did she share some real life experiences, we each walked away with some tools that will help us keep our sales goals in focus and on track. Thank you Natalie for reminding us that sales is really all about building trust, and nurturing relationships that can be beneficial for both parties" -Nicole Osmond Director, Atlantic Canada Futurpreneur Canada