You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
- NATI Member Export Strategy & Support Consultation
NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
Sunday, April 30, 2017
THANK YOU TO OUR PLATINUM SPONSOR:
THANK YOU TO OUR GOLD SPONSOR:
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
On April 10th, 2014, NATI brought Gartner Inc., the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, to deliver an interactive session with Gartner Analyst Chris Howard. Chris was recently promoted to the top Research position at Gartner - VP, Distinguished Analyst and Chief of Research - putting him in the top 10 of Analysts in terms of research quality/quantity, peer review and customer rating!
To view Chris Howard's slides from the NATI Gartner Event, please click on each of the links below:
Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for technology companies to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations.
Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut and has 5,700 associates, including more than 1,435 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.
ABOUT GARTNER ANALYST CHRIS HOWARD
Chris Howard is a VP, Distinguished Analyst and Chief of Research for Gartner's Enterprise Software group. In that role, Mr. Howard ensures that the research agenda meets the needs of IT leaders and influences the overall practice of enterprise technology. Mr. Howard also leads the Nexus of Forces research agenda, which was a major Gartner theme for 2013.
Mr. Howard has been involved in multiple areas of technology for the past 20 years: as a consultant, teacher, developer, architect and analyst. His experience covers enterprise application architecture, program management, multimedia and training. At US Bank, Mr. Howard was responsible for development framework architecture, branch renewal and emerging technology. Prior to joining the bank, he owned his own company specializing in technology applications for multimedia and performance.
8:15 - 8:45 AM Registration and Coffee
9:00 - 10:00 AM Session 1: Top 10 Technology
Take a trip through Gartner's top 10 technology trends and understand how they are interconnected, and how they can be used to support and create new business scenarios.
10:00 - 10:15 AM Break
10:15 - 11:15 AM Session 2: From Sand Hill
to Signal Hill
In this session, we'll review regional and global opportunities for startups, especially focused on how entrepreneurs can support leading edge requirements arising from the Top 10 Strategic Technology session.
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM Session 3: Digital
The forces of Mobile, Social, Cloud, and Information (especially advanced analytics) are combining with the Internet of Everything to create entirely new digital businesses in all industries. Characteristics of the digital business include the convergence of physical and virtual (e.g., smart cities), increasingly autonomous "things" that negotiate with each other, and new sources of value and revenue resulting from mediated transactions. This fun look into the future (much of which is actually already here) will leave you with a perspective of what is possible, and how to work towards it.
1:30 - 6:00 PM Meetings with Sponsoring Companies