You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
- NATI Member Export Strategy & Support Consultation
NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
Sunday, April 30, 2017
NATI is offering a series of Human Resources Management seminars in conjunction with Memorial University's Gardiner Centre. These seminars are offered in response to feedback from our members requesting skills enhancement support in these areas. These modules will also count as two of the required modules for the Gardiner Centre's larger offering, the Certificate of Achievement in Human Resource Development.
These sessions are offered at a heavily discounted price as a benefit of NATI membership. The member price is $29 + tax per seminar and the non-member rate is $49 + tax per seminar. The cost includes use of the Gardiner Centre's training facilities, parking, nutrition breaks, participant materials and certificate of completion for each seminar. Each seminar runs from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM each day.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK HERE. Space is limited!
The sessions will be held at the Gardiner Centre and are described below:
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 'The Recruitment and Selection Process' with Travor Brown
Learn an effective process that ensures your organization is recruiting, interviewing, and hiring the best candidates to work for your organization.Recruitment and Selection Process teaches practical techniques and strategies that ensure that your organization makes fully informed hiring decisions to build a workforce that matches the organization's needs. The seminar explains the process of recruitment and selection and defines the impact of labour supply and demand on the process. Participants also learn the importance of ensuring that the hiring process is legal and valid and develop strategies to meet this requirement. Hands on exercises will be used to lead participants through interviewing techniques and the process of selection.
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 'Employee Retention Strategies' with Lynn Best
Learn strategies for retaining your organization's key talent and ensuring the continued growth of the business. Employee Retention Strategies helps the participant understand employee retention and employee engagement strategies. The seminar explores ways your organization can reduce turnover and create a work environment that builds loyalty among your employees. Participants will understand the meaning, impact, and importance of employee retention to an organization. The seminar explores the causes of employee turnover, teaches strategies to retain productive employees, and explains employee engagement. Participants will learn the components of an Employee Retention Plan and how to apply the strategy in the workplace.
About the Gardiner Centre:
The Gardiner Centre is a professional development and training link between the Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial University, and the business community in Newfoundland and Labrador and beyond. Gardiner Centre is committed to advancing the professional and management competencies of private and public sector organizations, leaders and employees. Our network of instructors, practitioners and industry partners allows us to offer forward-thinking training, custom solutions and business events to help your organization grow and compete in today's business environment.