You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
- NATI Member Export Strategy & Support Consultation
NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
Sunday, April 30, 2017
NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
Shipbuilding & Offshore Industries Expo and Conference
Sulamerica Convention Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
August 13-15, 2013
NATI, in partnership with ACOA & IBRD, invites eligible NL companies to participate in the upcoming mission to Navalshore 2013 Expo and Conference, to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 13 - 15, 2013*.
Navalshore is the strategic event for the maritime value chain in Brazil and provides opportunities for companies to drive new revenue with a highly qualified audience.
Navalshore 2012 attracted more than 16,000 highly qualified professional visitors, five international pavilions and business opportunities presented by 350 Brazilian and international exhibitors from 17 different territories, as well as professionals who came in from more than 40 countries. Navalshore 2012 attracted more than 40 shipyards and participation from 86% of Brazil's most important shipyards, representing 10 different Brazilian states.
Navalshore 2013 also offers a technical workshops' series, Workboat South America Conference and Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion. The Technical Workshop Series features presentations from industry-leading experts on essential topics targeting the continual improvement of management and production strategies for shipyards and ship owners. TheWorkBoat South America conference will present case studies and market perspectives for the workboat and support vessel industry. Finally, the Brazilian Shipyard Pavilion will be supported from the top two industry associations Abenav and Sinaval.
Eligible NL firms are offered 2 levels of participation based on their requirements. Delegate services include an in-market consultant to assist with arranging meetings during the conference, and eligible companies may also apply for longer term after care support from the in-market consultant, for up to 6 months after the conference. This after care will be designed to capitalize on the opportunities identified during attendance at Navalshore, and beyond.
As a participant of the delegation, companies will receive:
- 1 shared booth & dedicated meeting space at the Navalshore Conference & Exhibition for the exclusive use of the NL delegation.
- Full access passes for the Conference and Exhibition.
- Access to the pre-conference briefing session, held in partnership with the Canadian Consulate, in Rio de Janeiro on Monday, August 12th, 2013.
- Access to an evening networking reception with the Consul General and invited guests.
- An in-market consultant will be provided to assist companies in arranging their business to business meetings, and to provide translation services.
- Assistance with the visa process and host hotel booking.
- Transportation to and from the conference site and the host hotel.
The registration fee for your participation is $1000 per company for delegate participation and matchmaker services for the conference. Registration fees for those companies interested in the extended aftercare services will pay $1250.00.
Participants are responsible for the cost of round trip airfare, accommodation and meals.
To register for this initiative, please contact Natasha Hudson, Business Development Executive at NATI, by Friday, May 31st, 2013.
Business Development Executive