You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
- NATI Member Export Strategy & Support Consultation
OCIO Information Session
Sunday, April 30, 2017
7th 2017 from 2-4PM
Fairfield Inn and Suites, Kenmount Road
* Please note that due to demand, we have had to move this session to a larger venue. It will now be hosted in the O'Regan Ballroom at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.
RSVP to Dyanna@nati.net
This session will provide you with an overview of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and the challenges it faces regarding ever increasing technology demands. It will also provide a perspective on how enhanced IT solutions are needed to support many of the Actions contained in the Premier's vision document,The Way Forward. This session is the first step in delivering on Action 1.14: "Increase the Number of Vendors Completing Government IT Work" as the OCIO is announcing implementation of a Managed Service Provider approach for IT work opportunities beginning on April 1.
What does this mean?
The adoption of this new model will allow more companies to bid on Government IT work, thereby increasing competition and choice of vendor. Vendors wishing to compete for Q1 (April 2017) OCIO IT professional services opportunities must register with Flextrack, the Managed Service Provider of record, by mid-February. Representatives from Flextrack will be present at this session that will introduce the company, detail how the new model will work and will provide everything that you need to know to register and participate.
Flextrack is a privately owned Canadian company with a long history in the professional contract and temporary resource industry and is recognized as a leader in Managed Service Provision, Vendor Management Systems and Contingent Workforce Design. Flextrack currently manages the contingent workforce process for over 1,000's of active contractors and over $1 Billion in annual spend under management.
Flextrack's processes and technology have been designed with over 30 years of agency and vendor management experience. Flextrack has provided programs to some of the largest users of contingent workforce in Canada, North America, and across the Globe. Flextrack is also the only company that operates MSP/VMS programs for Canadian Provincial Governments including those in Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
RSVP to Dyanna@nati.net
- Overview, current situation and The Way Forward implications for OCIO
- New approach for procuring IT professional services
- Overview of vendor registration process for GNL IT work