You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
SubC Imaging is excited to reveal a suite of 4K equipment to increase inspection quality and effectiveness
Posted Friday, September 11, 2015
2015/8/26 - SubC Imaging is excited to reveal the latest result of its constant push for innovation and research - a suite of 4K equipment which dramatically increases inspection quality and effectiveness.
- Uncompressed 4K live video transmission over fiber optics
- 4K Ultra HD Video at 30 fps internal Recording
- 20 Megapixel Stills and Strobe Sync
- 1″ Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* Lens
- 18x 4K Optical Zoom
- Manual and Auto focus system
- High Speed 120 fps Recording
- 4K Ultra HD Video, Overlay, Blackbox, Streaming and Dive Log
- SubC Certified - Large Capacity SSHD for 4K extended recording
- Hot Swap bays to quickly change out Solid State hard drives
- 4K to HD down-conversion options to save space and create ultra sharp HD video
- 8MP DVR framegrabs
- All new features included in the latest SubC DVR software release.
- Efficient: 4800 Lumen output at only 54 Watts of power
- Multi-purpose: Synchronization as a strobe or lamp directly from 4K camera
- Durable: Virtually zero maintenance with a greater than 60,000 hour lifespan